Year's Work in Critical and Cultural Theory, Volume 1
January 1995, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Critical Theory: General: S. Sim (University of Sunderland).
2. Rhetoric and Deconstruction: R. Jarvis (University of the West of England, Bristol).
3. Psychoanalysis: V. Lebeau (University of Sussex).
4. Feminism: S. Mills (University of Loughborough) with V. Bell; L. Brimstone; K. Burlinson; J. Goldman; H. Ingman; V. Kolocotroni; M. Metzstein; A. Sandhu.
5. Historicism: T. Pinkney (University of Lancaster).
6. Colonial Discourse/Postcolonial Theory: P. Williams (Nottingham Trent University).
7. Art History: J. Harris (Leeds Metropolitan University).
8. Popular Music: D. Buckley, Neubiberg. Books Received (for 1992).
Part II: Barbarian at the Gate: Essays in Honour of Terry Eagleton:.
9. The Ballad of Terry Eagleton: F. Eden.
10. The December Group: Terry Eagleton and the New Left Church: A. Cunningham (University of Lancaster).
11. Memories of Underdevelopment: Teaching Shakespeare in 1969: P. O'Flinn (Oxford Brookes University).
12. Changes: A Critical Survey of Terry Eagleton's Work: G. Wade, Athens.
13. The Sign of Value: Reflections on Eagleton and Aesthetic Value: E. Larrissy (University of Warwick).
14. The Poetry of the Meantime: Terry Eagleton and the Politics of Style: S. Connor (Birbeck College, London).
15. Ideology: A Review: C. Norris (University of Wales, College of Cardiff).
16. Brother Tel: The Politics of Eagletonism: W. Maley (Queen Mary and Westfield College, London).
17. Iron on the Shoulder: For Young Terry at 50: A. Easthope (Manchester Metropolitan University).
18. For a Pilgrim of Hope: J. Goode.
Index to Part I.
Elaine Treharne is Lecturer in English Language at the University of Leicester.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Year's Work in Critical and Cultural Theory, Volume 1 (US $198.95)
-and- The Literary Theory Toolkit: A Compendium of Concepts and Methods (US $27.95)
Total List Price: US $226.90
Discounted Price: US $170.17 (Save: US $56.73)