Managing Change for Competitive Success
December 1993, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Competitiveness and Managing Change.
2. A Changing Backcloth: New Rules and Relationships.
3. Understanding the Environment.
4. Leading Change.
5. Linking Strategic and Operational Change.
6. Human Resources as Assets and Liabilities.
Richard Whipp is Professor of Human Resource Management at Cardiff Business School, UK.
Both authors have written widely on the management of strategic change.
- The hardback has attracted a great deal of attention and is already being adopted in the MBA sector
- Combines core theory with numerous practical case studies to provide a comprehensive and well-researched overview of corporate approaches to change and competition.