Principles of International Marketing
July 1994, Wiley-Blackwell
Series Editor's Introduction.
About The Institute of Export Examinations.
List of Figures and Exhibits.
1. Selecting a Marketing Strategy: Case Study 1.
2. Selecting a Marketing Strategy: Case Study 2.
3. Selecting a Marketing Strategy: Case Study 3.
4. World Markets.
5. Physical Distribution Factors in International Marketing.
6. United Kingdom Distribution Channels.
7. Overseas Distribution Channels.
8. Company Owned Distribution Channels.
9. Licensing, Franchising, Joint Ventures and Management Contracts.
10. Other Distribution Channels and Channel Selection.
11. Visiting Overseas Markets.
12. The Role of Service in International Marketing.
* Case studies and worked examples makes the book practical to use and accessible to students.
* Also suitable for students taking the CIM Diploma in Marketing.