Natural Language Semantics
February 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
1. Some Fundamental Concepts for Semantics.
2. Words and Worlds and Reference.
3. The Lexicon and The Encyclopedia.
4. Morphology and Listemes.
5. The Power of Words: Connotation and Jargon.
6. Semantic Relations between Sentences.
Predicate Logic, Sets, and Lambda: Tools for Semantic Analysis.
8. Frames, Fields, and Semantic Components.
9. Cognitive Semantics: Backs, Colours, and Classifiers.
10. Using the Typical Denotatum to Identify the Intended Referent.
11. Mood, Tense, Modality, and Thematic Roles.
12. The Semantics of Clause Predicates.
13. Quantifiers in English.