Human Resource Management: An Introduction
January 1997, Wiley-Blackwell
List of Tables.
Preface: How to Use This Book.
2. Planning Human Resources.
3. Recruitment: The Initial Stages.
4. The Recruitment Media.
6. Equal Opportunities.
7. The New Employee.
8. Training and Development: The UK Experience.
9. Training and Development Methods.
10. Job Evaluation.
11. From Performance Appraisal to Performance Management.
12. Reward Management.
13. Restructuring the Workforce: Corporate Downsizing.
14. Employee Welfare.
15. The Influence of Europe: Implications for UK Human Resource Managers.
16. The Management of Human Resources: A Comparison - Germany and Spain.
17. Training in Europe: A Brief Consideration.
19. Appendix: The Influence of the European Union.