The Labour Party Since 1945
April 1996, Wiley-Blackwell
1. The Early Years 1900-1945.
2. The Triumph of Labour 1945-51.
3. The Rise of Keynesian Social Democracy.
4. Keynesian Social Democracy in Power 1964-1970.
5. Keynesian Social Democracy in Retreat 1970-74.
6. The Unravelling of Keynesian Social Democracy 1974-1979.
7. Time of Troubles 1979-1987.
8. The Abandonment of Keynesian Social Democracy 1987-95.
Conclusion: Labour Old and New.
* Identifies key stages in evolution of Labour, and determinants of that change.
* Sets development of Labour Party within context of dominant theories of party political change.
* Examines to what extent Old Labour has really been transformed to New Labour.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Labour Party Since 1945 (US $157.95)
Total List Price: US $193.90
Discounted Price: US $145.42 (Save: US $48.48)