Reinventing Collective Action: From the Global to the Local
January 1991, Wiley-Blackwell
Foreword: Gordon Brown (MP, Chancellor of the Exchequer).
1. Re-inventing Collective Action: C. Crouch and D. Marquand.
2. Re-inventing Community:Prospects for Politics: W. M. Sullivan (La Salle University, Philadelphia).
3. Economic Policy for Environmental Sustainability: P. Ekins (Birkbeck College, London University).
4. A Global Living Wage: J. K. Galbraith (University of Texas at Austin).
5. Employment in the UK: K. Coutts and R. Rowthorn (Cambridge University).
6. Local Development on the Progressive Political Agenda: M. Piore (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
7. The Good City and its Civic Leaders: D. Donnison.
8. Re-inventing Citizenship: The Role of Family Policy: P Hewitt (Andersen's Consulting).
9. European Citizenship: A Project in Need of Completion: J. Pinder.
10. Can We Achieve a New Constitutional Settlement?: A. Lester (House of Lords).