Handbook of the Economics of Innovation and Technological Change
August 1995, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Patterns of Technological Change: Pari Patel and Keith Pavitt (both University of Sussex).
3. R & D and Productivity: Econometric Results and Econometric and Measurement Issues: Zvi Griliches (Harvard University).
4. Markets for Technology: Knowledge, Innovation and Appropriability: Paul Geroski (London Business School).
5. Game-Theoretic Approaches to the Modelling of Technological Change: John Beath, Yannis Katsoulacos and David Ulph (Respectively University of St. Andrews, Athens University and University College London).
6. Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance: Wes Cohen (Carnegie Mellon University).
7. Technological Diffusion: Massoud Karshenas and Paul Stoneman (University of London and University of Warwick).
8. Finance and Technological Change: Alan Goodacre and Ian Tonks (University of Stirling and London School of Economics).
9. Technological Change in International Trade: Paul Krugman (MIT).
10. Employment and Technological Change: Pascal Petit (University of Paris).
11. The Economic Foundations of Technology Policy: Equilibrium and Evolutionary Perspectives: Stan Metcalfe (University of Manchester).
12. The Practice of Technology Policy: David Mowery (University of California at Berkeley).
13. Concluding Remarks: Paul Stoneman (University of Warwick).