Election Campaigning: The New Marketing of Politics
October 1995, Wiley-Blackwell
List of Tables.
1. New Campaign Communications.
3. Political Communications: Conservatives.
4. Political Communications: Labour.
5. Public Opinion Polls.
6. Private Opinion Polls.
7. Uses and Limits of Political Marketing.
8. Mass Media: Press.
9. Mass Media: Television.
List of Interviewees.
* Examines one of the most important and controversial phenomena in British election politics of recent years.
* The first analysis of the subject from the British perspective.
"This is a book that Mr Major and Mr Blair should make sure is thumbed through by their present day publicists and media advisers." Parliamentary Brief