Politics and Feminism
May 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Politics and Feminism: An Introduction.
2. Demarcating the Boundaries.
3. Public vs Private: The Feminist Critique.
4. Culture vs Nature: The Feminist Critique.
5. Politics and Feminism: Deconstructing the Theoretical Frameworks.
6. First and Second Wave Feminism: Challenging the Dualities.
7. Third Wave Feminism(s): The View at, of and from the Border(s).
* Provides a gender-oriented perspective usually absent in introductions to political theory.
* Relates the historical development of politics and feminism to everyday life.
Politics and Feminism (US $147.95)
Total List Price: US $164.90
Discounted Price: US $123.67 (Save: US $41.23)