Feminism, Theory and the Politics of Difference
March 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
1. The Question of Difference.
2. Challenging Patriarchy, Decentring Heterosexuality: Radical and Revolutionary Feminisms.
3. Lesbian Difference, Feminism and Queer Theory.
4. Psychoanalysis and Difference.
5. The Production and Subversion of Gender: Postmodern Approaches.
7. Race, Racism and the Problem of Whiteness.
8. Beyond Eurocentrism: Feminism and the Politics of Difference in a Global Frame.
* Gives a balanced treatment of historical theoretical positions.
* A key text for Women's Studies.
"This is an extremely useful book for Women's Studies and Gender courses at whatever level". MLR