January 1996, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Introduction: Peter Clark and Bob Hale.
1. Enchanting Views: Simon Blackburn.
2. 1879?: George Boolos.
3. Wittgenstein on Necessity: Some Reflections: Michael Dummett.
4. Putnam and the Skolem Paradox: Michael Hallett.
5. Reliability, Realism and Relativism: Kevin Kelly, Cory Juhl and Clark Glymour.
6. Logic, Quanta and the Two-slit Experiemnt.
7. Carnap's Principle of Tolerance, Empiricism, and Conventionalism: Thomas Ricketts.
8. Putnam's Doctrine of Natural Kind Words and Frege's Doctrines of Sense, Reference, and Extension: Can They Cohere?: David Wiggins.
9. On Putnam's Proof that We Are Not Brains in a Vat: Crispin Wright.
10. Comments and Replies: Hilary Putnam.
Select Bibliography of the Publications of Hiliary Putnam.
Index of Names.