The Nature of the Environment, 4th Edition
June 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Please visit the accompanying website at: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/goudie to view sample material from both the new edition and forthcoming instructor's manual online.
- Fully updated with an entirely new chapter, and new features throughout.
- Now features a list of key concepts and points for review.
- Includes increased number of windows, updated and expanded reading guides, and new plates and diagrams.
- Well illustrated with updated examples and case studies.
- Puts more stress on the importance of hazards, natural environmental changes, and human impacts.