The European Family
January 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. The Beginnings.
2. The Heritage of Greece and Rome.
3. The Coming of Christianity.
4. The German Lands.
5. The European Patterns and Medieval Regimes.
6. Women, Children and Fathers in the Reformation and Counter-Reformation.
7. Dowry and the Rights of Women.
8. The Differences.
9. Proto and Full Industrialization.
10. Modernization and the Family: The Theories.
11. The Contemporary Family in Practice.