Business Economics: An Active Learning Approach
October 1997, Wiley-Blackwell
2. The Elementary Theory of Allocation.
3. The Theory of Production.
4. Market Structures.
5. The Theory of Distribution.
6. Introduction to the Macroeconomy.
7. National Income Determination.
8. The Role of Money and the Financial System.
9. National Income Determination and Aggregate Supply.
10. International Trade.
John Glen is Senior Lecturer in Economics at Bolton Institute of Higher Education.
James Eden is Lecturer in Monetary Economics and Corporate Finance at the Liverpool Business School, Liverpool John Moores University.