The Changing Population of China
October 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
2. Trends and Geographic Differentials in Mortality: Hao Hongsheng.
3. Trends and Regional Differentials in Fertility Transition: Tu Ping.
4. Health and Health Care in Transition: Tang Shenglan.
5. Population Policy and Family Planning Programme: Xie Zhenmin.
6. Age and Sex Structures: Li Yongping & Peng Xizhe.
7. Population Aging and Old Age Security: Du Peng and Tu Ping.
8. Marriage Patterns: Zeng Yi.
9. Family Patterns: Guo Zhigang.
10. Education: Peng Xizhe.
11. Employment: Zuo Xuejin.
12. Female Population: Tan Lin and Peng Xizhe.
13. Urbanization: Zhong Fenggan.
14. Floating Population and Internal Migration in China: Sun Changmin.
15. International Migration Patterns: Ye Wenzhen.
16. Ethnic Population: Du Peng.
17. Population and Environment in China: Dai Xingyi.
18. Population of China: Prospects and Challenges: Zhai Zhenwu.
19. The Distribution of China's Population and Its Changes: Wang Guixin.
20. Hong Kong Special Administrative Region: Waves of Chinese Immigrants and their Children: Lui Ping-keung.