Financial Liberalization and Macroeconomic Stability
August 1997, Wiley-Blackwell
2. The Credibility of a Fixed Exchange Rate - How Reputation is gained or Lost: Steinar Holden (University of Oslo, Norway) and Birger Vikoren (Norges Bank, Norway).
3. Would a Tobin Tax have Saved the EMS?: Olivier Jeanne (CERAS, Paris).
4. Financial Market Integration and Macroeconomic Volatility: Alan Sutherland (University of York, UK).
5. Monetary Integration in Europe: Implications for Real Interest Rates and Stock Markets: Matthew B. Canzoneri (Georgetown University, Washington, USA) and Harris Dellas (Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium).
6. Exchange Rate versus Price Level Targets and Output Stability: Asbjorn Rodseth (University of Oslo, Norway).
7. Does Financial Deregulation Cause a Consumption Boom?: Jonas Agell (University of Uppsala, Sweden) and Lennart Berg (University of Uppsala, Sweden).
8. Inviting Excess Volatility? Opening Up a Small Stock Market to International Investors: Peter Sellin (Sveriges Riksbank, Sweden).