June 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This sweeping history of the Serbian people starts with the settlement of the Slavs on the Balkan Peninsula in the seventh century and ends with the dissolution of Yugoslavia at the end of the twentieth century.
- A comprehensive survey of the development of the Serbian nation.
- Provides the background history of the Serbs, essential to understanding their current situation.
- Traces the history of the Serbian people from the seventh through to the late twentieth century.
- Focuses on the process of integration and disintegration which have characterised Serbian history.
- Pays detailed attention to socio-economic history.