The Blackwell Handbook of Sensation and Perception
December 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This state-of-the-art handbook provides an authoritative overview of the field of perception, with special emphasis on new developments and trends.
- Surveys the entire field of perception, including vision, hearing, taste, olfaction, and cutaneous sensibility.
- Ideal for researchers and teachers looking for succinct, state-of-the-art overviews of areas outside their speciality, and for anyone wanting to know about current research and future trends.
- Uses a tutorial approach that results in a balanced description of topics.
- A 'Selected Readings' section points to general references that provide more detailed treatments of each topic; 'Additional Topics' provide references to important topics.
- Written by noted authorities in the field.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com