Interactive Accounting - The Byzantium Workbook: A Complete Course in Financial and Management Accounting Techniques
December 1997, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Absorption Costing Manuel.
3. Marginal Costing.
4. Standard Costing Manuel.
5. Capital Investment Appraisal Manuel.
Ashok Patel qualified as a cost and works accountant in India and gained experience in the pharmaceutical and textile industries there. He subsequently qualified as a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants in the UK and joined the staff of De Montfort University in 1990. Since that time he has researched into the application of computing to student learning and has been awarded a Masters degree in Human Computer Systems.
- A Comprehensive and careful tested Workbook that links with the Interactive Accounting software
- Gives full coverage of the background theory for key topics in Financial and Management Accounting
- Gives the student structured tutorials and cases for each module and guides to answers and problem solving approaches
- Covers all the key aspects of Financial Accounting, Marginal Costing, Absorption Costing, Standard Costing and Capital Investment Appraisal.