The German Reformation: The Essential Readings
September 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
1. Introduction: Narratives of the German Reformation: C. Scott Dixon.
2. What was Preached in German Towns in the Early Reformation?: Bernd Moeller.
3. What was the Reformation Doctrine of Justification?: Berndt Hamm.
4. The Reformation of the Common Man, 1521-1542: Thomas A. Brady Jr.
5. Reformation and the Communal Spirit: Peter Blickle.
6. The Reformation and the Modern Age, an attempt: Richard Van Dulman.
7. Forced Confessionalization? Prolegomena for a Theory of the Confessional Age: Wolfgang Reinhard.
8. Success and Failure in the German Reformation: Gerald Strauss.
9. The Reformation, Popular Magic and the Disenchantment of the World: Robert W. Scribner.