Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Processes
February 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides an authoritative, state of the art overview of the field of intergroup processes.
- Divided into nine major sections on cognition, motivation, emotion, communication and social influence, changing intergroup relations, social comparison, self-identity, methods and applications.
- Written by leading researchers in the field.
- Referenced throughout and include post-chapter annotated bibliographies so readers can access original research articles in order to further their study.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Intergroup Processes (US $224.95)
-and- Immigrants and Hosts: Perceptions, Interactions, and Transformations (US $41.95)
Total List Price: US $266.90
Discounted Price: US $200.17 (Save: US $66.73)