Positioning Theory: Moral Contexts of International Action
November 1998, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Introducing positioning theory: R. Harré and L. van Langenhove.
3. Positioning and personhood: B. Davies and R. Harré.
4. Preparing for positive positioning: D. Howie.
5. Reflexive positioning: autobiography: L. van Langenhove and R. Harré.
6. Reflexive positioning: culture and private discourse: Sui-lan Tan and F. M. Moghaddam.
7. Positioning and the recovery of social identity: S. Sabat and R. Harré.
8. Positioning and the writing of science: L. van Langenhove and R. Harré.
9. Positioning in technology: L. van Langenhove and R. Bertolink.
10. Positioning as the production and use of stereotypes: L. van Langenhove and R. Harré.
11. Strategies of positioning in 'national' discourse: L. Berman.
12. Positioning as display of cultural identity: D. Carbaugh.
13. Positioning in intergroup relations: Sui-lan Tan and F. M. Moghaddam.
14. New directions for positioning theory: R. Harré and L. van Langenhove.