The European Union 1997: The Annual Review of Activities
December 1998, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Keynote article: Federal Ideals and Constitutional Realities in the Treaty of Amsterdam: Andrew Moravcsik and Kalypso Nicolaidis (Harvard).
3. Governance and Institutions: Richard Corbett MEP.
4. Internal Policy Developments: John Redmond (Birmingham University).
5. External Policy Developments: David Allen and Michael Smith (Loughborough University).
6. Legal Developments: Nigel Foster (Cardiff Law School, University of Wales).
7. Developments in the Economies of the European Union: Andrew Scott (University of Edinburgh).
8. Justice and Home Affairs: Jorg Monar (University of Leicester).
9. Developments in the Member States: Brigid Laffan (University College, Dublin).
10. A Guide to the Documentation of the European Union: Ian Thomson (Cardiff University) and Janet Mather (Manchester Metropolotan University).
11. Chronology of Key Events 1997: Adrian Randall and Georg Wiessala (de Montfort University, Bedford).
12. Books on European Integration: Brian Ardy and Jackie Gower (Thames Valley University).