About Michael Baxandall
March 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Aspects of the Critical Reception and Intellectual History of Baxandall's Concept of the Period Eye: Alland Langdale (University of British Columbia).
3. Limewood, Chiromancy and Narratives of Making. Writing about the Materials and Processes of Sculpture: Malcolm Baker (Victoria and Albert Museum).
4. Michael Baxandall and the Shadows in Plato's Cave: Alex Potts (University of Reading).
5. Last Words (Rilke, Wittgenstein)(Duchamp): Molly Nesbit (Vassar University).
6. Women under the Gaze, a Renaissance Genealogy: Paolo Berdini (Stanford University).
7. A Baxandall Bibliography: Allan Langdale (University of California at Santa Barbara).