Practical Issues in Cointegration Analysis
August 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
2. A Primer on Unit Root Testing: Professor Peter C. B. Phillips (Yale University) and Professor Zhijie Xiao (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign).
3. Structural Analysis of Cointegrating VARs: Professor M. Hashem Pesaran (University of Cambridge) and Professor Ron P. Smith (Birkbeck College, University of London).
4. Shocking Stories: Dr. Sofia Levtchenkova (Australian National University), Professor Adrian Pagan (Australian National University), and Dr. John Robertson (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta).
5. Inference in Cointegrating Models: UK M1 Revisited: Dr. Jurgen A. Doornik, Professor David F. Hendry, and Dr. Bent Nielsen (all Nuffield College, Oxford).
6. An Econometric Analysis of I(2) Variables: Professor Niels Haldrup (Aarhus University).
7. Approximations to the Asymptotic Distributions of Cointegration Tests: Dr. Jurgen A. Doornik (Nuffield College, Oxford).
8. Cointegration Analysis of Seasonal Time Series: Professor Philip-Hans Franses (University of Rotterdam) and Professor Michael McAleer (University of Western Australia and Adjunct Professor, Australian National University).
* Up-to-date comprehensive surveys from some of the leading scholars in Econometrics.
* Each survey uses empirical examples to illustrate the issue at hand.
* Specifically written to bridge the gap between textbook and specialist journal contributions.