After Aquinas: Versions of Thomism
September 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This guide to the most interesting work that has recently appeared on Aquinas reflects the revival of interest in his work.
- Written by one of the foremost Roman Catholic theologians currently writing in English.
- Offers a guide to the most interesting work that has recently appeared on Aquinas, reflecting the revival of interest in his work.
- Brings together in one volume, a range of views that have previously only been accessible through different books, articles, and periodicals.
- Represents a major revisionist treatment of Thomism and its significance, combining useful exposition with original, creative thinking.
- Offers students, in one volume, all the material necessary for a rounded understanding of Aquinas.