Economic Policy 28
August 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
2. The Effects and Policy Implications of State Aids to Industry: Tim Besley and Paul Seabright (London School of Economics and University of Cambridge).
3. When is Fiscal Adjustment an Illusion?: William Easterly (World Bank).
4. The Structure of European Football: Stefan Symanski and Thomas Hoehn (LECG Ltd and Imperial College, London).
5. EMU: Capital Market Integration and the Real Output Effect: Georges de Menil (DELTA, Paris).
6. The Public Policy Implications of Increasing Retailer Power: Paul W Dobson and Michael Waterson (Loughborough University and University of Warwick).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Economic Policy 28 (US $39.95)
-and- Guide to Cash Management: How to Avoid a Business Credit Crunch (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $74.90
Discounted Price: US $56.17 (Save: US $18.73)