Economic Policy 28
August 1999, Wiley-Blackwell
2. The Effects and Policy Implications of State Aids to Industry: Tim Besley and Paul Seabright (London School of Economics and University of Cambridge).
3. When is Fiscal Adjustment an Illusion?: William Easterly (World Bank).
4. The Structure of European Football: Stefan Symanski and Thomas Hoehn (LECG Ltd and Imperial College, London).
5. EMU: Capital Market Integration and the Real Output Effect: Georges de Menil (DELTA, Paris).
6. The Public Policy Implications of Increasing Retailer Power: Paul W Dobson and Michael Waterson (Loughborough University and University of Warwick).