Europe between Democracy and Dictatorship: 1900 - 1945
September 2010, ©2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Written by a leading authority in this field, the book draws upon his areas of expertise
- Reflects the most recent scholarship in this period of history
- While laying stress on Europe's major powers and the seminal events of the earlier twentieth century, Fischer pays due attention to the smaller European countries from the Atlantic to the Black Sea and the Baltic to the Mediterranean
- Extends beyond the political, sociological, and economic paradigms to include extensive references to the European cultural scene
- Organized both as a broad chronology and thematically, in order to allow for historical insights and entry into the key debates and literature
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Europe between Democracy and Dictatorship: 1900 - 1945 (US $48.95)
-and- Europe's Uncertain Path 1814-1914: State Formation and Civil Society (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $95.90
Discounted Price: US $71.92 (Save: US $23.98)