Children in Changing Families: Life After Parental Separation
October 2001, ©2001, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Series Editor's Preface.
Glossary of Studies Frequently Referred to in the Book.
1. The Context of Family Transitions.
2. Frameworks for Understanding Family Transitions.
3. Family Transitions and Outcomes for Children.
4. Children's Perceptions of Families and Family Change.
5. Families that Separate.
6. Stepfamilies and Multiple Transitions.
7. Fathers in Families.
8. Explaining Outcomes for Children and Young People.
9. Overview and Future Direction.