Sovereignty at the Millennium
February 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Introduction: Sovereignty at the Millennium: Robert Jackson (The University of British Columbia).
2. Sovereignty in World Politics: A Glance at the Conceptual and Historical Landscape: Robert Jackson (The University of British Columbia).
3. The Practice of Sovereign Statehood in Contemporary International Society: Alan James (Keele University).
4. Sovereignty, Nationalism, and Self-Determination: James Mayall (Cambridge University).
5. The Sharing of Sovereignty: The European Paradox: William Wallace (The London School of Economics and Political Science).
6. Sovereignty and the Third World State: Christopher Clapham (Lancaster University).
7. The United Nations in the 1990s: Proactive Cosmopolitanism and the Issue of Sovereignty: Paul Taylor (The London School of Economics and Political Science).
8. Westphalia, Authority, and International Society: Daniel Philpott (University of California, Santa Barbara).
9. Sovereignty: Change and Continuity in a Fundamental Institution: Georg Sorensen (Aarhus University, Denmark).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Sovereignty at the Millennium (US $46.95)
Total List Price: US $82.90
Discounted Price: US $62.17 (Save: US $20.73)