A Companion to Philosophy in the Middle Ages
August 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Provides a comprehensive 'who's who' guide to medieval philosophers.
- Offers a refreshing mix of essays providing historical context followed by 140 alphabetically arranged entries on individual thinkers.
- Constitutes an extensively cross-referenced and indexed source.
- Written by a distinguished cast of philosophers.
- Spans the history of medieval philosophy from the fourth century AD to the fifteenth century.