The Blackwell Companion to Organizations
June 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
List of Tables.
Preface: Howard E. Aldrich.
Companion to Organizations: An Introduction: Joel A. C. Baum (University of Toronto) and Timothy J. Rowley (University of Toronto).
Part I: Intraorganizational Level:.
1. Intraorganizational Institutions: Kimberly D. Elsbach (University of California, Davis).
2. Intraorganizational Networks: Holly Raider (INSEAD) and David J. Krackhardt (Carnegie Mellon University.
3. Intraorganizational Ecology: Charles Galunic (INSEAD) and John M. Weeks (INSEAD).
4. Intraorganizational Evolution: Massimo Warglien (University of Venezia).
5. Intraorganizational Cognition and Interpretation: C. Marlena Fiol (University of Colorado at Denver).
6. Intraorganizational Power and Dependence: Daniel J. Brass (University of Kentucky).
7. Intraorganizational Technology: Melissa Schilling (University of Boston).
8. Intraorganizational Learning: Linda Argote (Carnegie Mellon University) and Ron Ophir (York University).
9. Intraorganizational Complexity and Computation: Kathleen Carley (Carnegie Mellon University).
10. Intraorganizational Economics: Edward Zajac (Northwester University) and James Westphal (University of Texas, Austin).
Part II: Organizational Level:.
11. Organizational Institutions: Donald A. Palmer (University of California, Davis) and Nicole W. Biggart (University of California, Davis).
12. Organizational Networks: Ranjay Gulati (Northwestern University), Dania Dialdin (Erasmus University) and Lihua Wang (Columbia University).
13. Organizational Ecology: Joel A. C. Baum (University of Toronto) and Terry L. Amburgey (University of Toronto).
14. Organizational Evolution: Terry L. Amburgey (University of Toronto) and Jitendra V. Singh (University of Pennsylvania).
15. Organizational Cognition and Interpretation: Theresa K. Lant (New York University).
16. Organizational Power and Dependence: William Ocasio (Northwestern University).
17. Organizational Technology: Michael L. Tushman (Harvard Business School) and Wendy Smith (Harvard Business School).
18. Organizational Learning: Martin Schulz (University of Washington).
19. Organizational Complexity and Computation: Kathleen M. Eisenhardt (Stanford University) and Mahesh Bhatia (Stanford University).
20. Organizational Economics: Brian S. Silverman (Harvard Business School).
Part III: Interorganizational Level:.
21. Interorganizational Institutions: David Strang (Cornell University) and Wesley Sine (University of Maryland Business School).
22. Interorganizational Networks: Wayne E. Baker (University of Michigan Business School) and Robert R. Faulkner (University of Massachusetts).
23. Interorganizational Ecology: Haygreeva Rao (Northwestern University).
24. Interorganizational Evolution: Henrich R. Greve (Norwegian School of Management).
25. Interorganizational Cognition and Interpretation: Joseph Porac (New York University) and Yuri Mishina (Michighan State University).
26. Interorganizational Power and Dependence: Mark Mizruchi (University of Michigan) and Mina Yoo (University of Washington Business School).
27. Interorganizational Technology: Toby E. Stuart (Columbia University).
28. Interorganizational Learning: Paul Ingram (Columbia University).
29. Interorganizational Complexity and Computation: Olav Sorenson (University of California at Los Angeles).
30. Interorganizational Economics: Arjen van Witteloostuijn (University of Groningen).
Part IV: Organizational Epistemology and Research Methods:.
31. Updating Organizational Epistemology: Jane Azevedo (Formerly Sunshine Coast University College).
32. Contemporary Debates in Organizational Epistemology: Mihnea C. Moldoveanu (University of Toronto) and Joel A. C. Baum (University of Toronto).
33. Model-Centered Organizational Epistemology: Bill McKelvey (University of California at Los Angeles).
34. Survey Research Methods: David Knoke (University of Minnesota), Peter V. Marsden (Harvard University) and Arne Kallebert (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill).
35. Archival Research Methods: John Mohr (University of California at Santa Barbara) and Marc Ventresca (University of Oxford).
36. Simulation Research Methods: Kevin Dooley (Arizona State University).
37. Grounded Theory Research Methods: Deborah Dougherty (Rutgers University).
38. Field Research Methods: Andrew H. Van de Ven (University of Minnesota) and M. Scott Poole (Texas A&M University).
Appendix. Glossary of Organizational Epistemology Terms: Bill McKelvey (University of California at Los Angeles).