Teaching and Learning: The Essential Readings
May 2002, ©2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Attaining Excellence Through Deliberate Practice: Insights from the Study of Expert Performance. (K. A. Ericsson).
2. Rhyme, Language and Children's Readering. (P. Bryant, M. Maclean and L. Bradley).
3. The Rebirth of Children's Learning. (R. Siegler).
4. Candy Selling and Math Learning. (G. B. Saxe).
5. Understanding Academic Performance at University. (N. J. Entwistle).
Part II Teaching.
6. On Becoming a Tutor: Toward an Ontogenetic Model. (D. Wood, H. Wood, S. Ainsworth and C. O'Malley).
7. Teacher Expectation: Implications for School Improvement. (C. Rogers).
8. An Exploration of Long-Term Far-Transfer Effects Following an Extended Intervention Program in the High School Science Curriculum. (P. Adey and M. Shayer).
9. Reconstructing Context: the Conventionalization of Classroom Knowledge. (D. Edwards and N. Mercer).
10. The Role of Assessment in a Learning Culture. (L. A. Shepard).