Blackwell Handbook of Childhood Social Development
February 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This Handbook provides an authoritative and up-to-date overview of research and theory about social development in children from pre-school age to the onset of adolescence.
- Forms part of a series of four Blackwell Handbooks in Developmental Psychology spanning infancy to adolescence.
- Contributors come from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, the UK and the US.
- Covers all the major topics in research and theory about childhood social development.
- Synthesises the latest research findings in an accessible manner.
- Now available in full text online via xreferplus, the award-winning reference library on the web from xrefer. For more information, visit www.xreferplus.com