Gendered Poverty and Well-Being
June 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
2. Gender Bias and the 'Marriage Squeeze' in China, South Korea, and India: Monica Das Gupta and Li Shuzhuo (The World Bank and Xi'and Jiaotong University).
3. Development and Rising Female Demographic Disadvantage in India 1981-1991: What is the Role of Sex Selective Female Abortion and Female Infanticide?: S. Sudha and S. Irudaya Rajan (Centre for Development Studies, Thiruvananthapuram).
4. The Conditions and Consequences of Choice: Reflections on the Measurement of Women's Empowerment: Naila Kabeer (Institute of Development Studies, Brighton, UK).
5. Gendering Poverty: A Review of Six World Bank African Poverty Assessments: Matthew Lockwood and Ann Whitehead (Christian Aid and University of Sussex).
6. Labour-Intensive Growth, Poverty and Gender: Neo-Classical, Institutionalist and Feminist Accounts: Shahra Razavi (United Nations Research Institute for Social Development).
7. Engendering Poverty Alleviation: The Challenges and Opportunities in the 1990s: Gita Sen (DAWN and Indian Institute of Management).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Gendered Poverty and Well-Being (US $48.95)
-and- Seen, Heard and Counted: Rethinking Care in a Development Context (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $83.90
Discounted Price: US $62.92 (Save: US $20.98)