Economic Growth and International Trade
February 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Basic Stochastic Dynamic Systems: Bjarne S. Jensen (Kopenhagen Business School, Denmark) and Chunyan Wang (Kopenhagen Business School, Denmark).
3. Trade Gains in Chaotic Equilibria: Murray Kemp (University of New South Wales, Australia) and Koji Shimomura (Kobe University, Japan).
4. Hong Kong: The Fragile Economy of Middlemen: Henry Y. Wan, Jr.(Cornell University) and Jason Weisman (Cornell University).
5. Catching-up and Regulation in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy: Theo van de Klundert (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and Sjak Smulders (Tilburg University, The Netherlands).
6. Migration under Asymmetric Information and Human Capital Formation: Nancy H. Chau (Southern Illinois University) and Oded Stark (University of Oslo, Norway).
7. Chaotic Equilibria in a Small Open Overlapping Generations Economy with Child-Parent Externality: Kazuo Nishimura (Kyoto University, Japan) and Koji Shimomura (Kobe University, Japan).