A Companion to Roman Britain
December 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This major survey of the history and culture of Roman Britain spans the period from the first century BC to the fifth century AD.
- Major survey of the history and culture of Roman Britain
- Brings together specialists to provide an overview of recent debates about this period
- Exceptionally broad coverage, embracing political, economic, cultural and religious life
- Focuses on changes in Roman Britain from the first century BC to the fifth century AD
- Includes pioneering studies of the human population and animal resources of the island.