A Derrida Dictionary
February 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This Dictionary offers points of entry into Derrida’s complex and extensive works.
- This Dictionary offers points of entry into Derrida’s complex and extensive works.
- From ‘aporia’ to ‘yes’, the Dictionary suggests ways into Derrida that show what is at stake in his work.
- Demonstrates that Derrida is not just about philosophy, but also about politics and pop music.
- Explains why deconstruction matters, and how Derrida can change the way you think.
- The A-Z entries are framed by essays on the inherent interdisciplinarity of Derrida’s work and on Derrida’s relationship to a range of other thinkers.