The Practice of Ethics
November 2006, ©2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A theoretical yet pragmatic introduction to the burgeoning field of applied ethics.
- Discusses a broad range of contemporary issues such as racism, euthanasia, animal rights, and gun control.
- Includes an unprecedented integration of ethical theory with applied topics.
- Draws upon relevant insights from history, psychology, sociology, law and biology, as well as philosophy.
- An excellent companion to LaFollette's authoritative anthology, Ethics in Practice: An Anthology, Third Edition (Blackwell, 2006).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Practice of Ethics (US $40.95)
Total List Price: US $70.90
Discounted Price: US $53.17 (Save: US $17.73)