Surveys in Economic Dynamics
July 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
2. (Robustness and Local Linearisation in Economic Models: Donald A. R. George (University of Edinburgh) and Les Oxley (University of Waikato).
3. Testing for Linearity: Bruce E. Hansen (University of Wisconsin).
4. Nonlinearity, Computational Complexity and Macroeconomic Modeling: Peter McAdam (University of Kent) and A. J. Hughes Hallett (University of Strathclyde).
5. Nonlinear Dynamics in the Infinite Time Horizon Model: Kazuo Nishimura (Kyoto University) and Gerhard Sorger (University of Vienna).
6. Undecidability, Computation Universality and Minimality in Economic Dynamics: K. Vela Velupillai (University of Trento).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Surveys in Economic Dynamics (US $61.95)
Total List Price: US $97.90
Discounted Price: US $73.42 (Save: US $24.48)