New Risks, New Welfare: Signposts for Social Policy
August 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. The Changing Governance of Welfare: Recent Trends in its Primary Functions, Scale and Modes of Coordination: Bob Jessop (Lancaster University).
3. Resources for Social Policy: Ian Shaw (University of Nottingham).
4. Social Politics and Policy in an Era of Globalization: Critical Reflections: Nicola Yeates (Queen's University of Belfast).
5. The Welfare Modelling Business: Peter Abrahamson (University of Copenhagen).
6. Social Security in a Rapidly Changing Environment: The Case of the Post-communist Transformation: Gaspar Fajth (Innocenti Research Centre, UNICEF).
7. Employment, Industrial Relations and Social Policy: New Life in an Old Connection: Colin Crouch (European University Institute, Florence).
8. Culture: The Missing Variable in Understanding Social Policy? John Baldock (University of Kent at Canterbury).
9. 'Risk Society': the Cult of Theory and the Millennium? Robert Dingwall (University of Nottingham).