Autism in History: The Case of Hugh Blair of Borgue
December 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. The Background to the Study.
2. The Life and Times of Hugh Blair.
3. Understanding Mental Incapacity in the Past.
4. Autism and its Relevance to the Case of High Blair.
5. Reading the Court Case as a Clinical Case.
6. Historical-clinical Approach to the Case of Hugh Blair.
Glossary of Historical Terms.
Glossary and Topics in Autism.
Further Historical Reading.
Further Reading on Autism.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Autism in History: The Case of Hugh Blair of Borgue (US $134.95)
-and- A History of Autism: Conversations with the Pioneers (US $51.95)
Total List Price: US $186.90
Discounted Price: US $140.17 (Save: US $46.73)