The Blackwell Guide to Metaphysics
July 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Physics, Metaphysics, and Method in Newton's Dynamics: Lawrence Sklar.
2. Causation: Wesley Salmon.
3. What Events Are: Jonathan Bennett.
4. Time, Temporality and Paradox, Richard M. Gale.
5. A Thomist Metaphysics: John Haldane.
6. The Concept of Ontological Catergory: a New Approach: Lorenz Puntel.
7. Universals and Predication: Bruce Aune.
8. Composition as a Fiction: Gideon Rosen and Cian Dorr.
9. What Do We Refer To When We Say 'I'? Peter van Inwagen.
10. Personal Identity: The Non-Branching Form of 'What Matters': Jennifer E. Whiting.
11. Idealism: T.L.S. Sprigge.
12. An Idealistic Realism: Presuppositional Realism and Justifcatory Idealism: Nichlas Rescher.
13. Overcoming a Dualism of Concepts and Causes: The Basic Argument of 'Empiricism and the Philosophy of Mind': Robert Brandom.
14. Metaphysical Realism and Logical Nonrealism: Panayot Butchvarov.
15. The Metaphysics of Possibilia: William Lycan.
16. The Actual and the Possible: Alexander Pruss.