The Student's Companion to Geography, 2nd Edition
November 2002, ©2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Second edition of this popular and wide-ranging guide to studying geography.
- Includes contributions from many key geographers around the world.
- Provides answers to questions from before starting a degree course right through to further study and careers.
- Includes lots of practical tips for improving geographical study and research skills.
- Fully revised and updated to ensure it remains an invaluable resource for students.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Student's Companion to Geography, 2nd Edition (US $59.95)
-and- Towards Rethinking Brazil: A Thematic and Regional Approach (US $26.95)
Total List Price: US $86.90
Discounted Price: US $65.17 (Save: US $21.73)