Political Ideas and Political Action
June 2001, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Feminist Ideas and Domestic Violence Policy Change: Stefania Abrar, Joni Lovenduski & Helen Margetts (National Lottery Charities Board).
3. Zealot Politics and Democracy: The Case of the New Christian Right: Steve Bruce (University of Aberdeen).
4. Studying Political Ideas: A Public Political Discourse Approach: Andrew Chadwick (University of the West of England).
5. Practising Ideology and Ideological Practices: Michael Freeden (Mansfield College, Oxford).
6. Pluralism and Toleration in Contemporary Political Philosophy: John Gray (London School of Economics and Political Science).
7. Philosophic Tramps: W. H. Greenleaf.
8. Disposing of Dicey: From Legal Autonomy to Constitutional Discourse? Carol Harlow (London School of Economics and Political Science).
Sustainable Development-a New(ish) Idea for a New Century? James Meadowcroft (University of Sheffield).