Making the Most of Summer School - A Meta-Analytic and Narrative Review: Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
February 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Literature Search and Database Construction.
3. Narrative and Vote-Count Synthesis of Comparisons with Only Directional Outcomes.
4. Meta-Analytic Procedures Used on Comparisons with Known Effect Sizes.
5. Meta-Analytic and Narrative Synthesis of Programs for Remediation of Learning Deficiencies.
6. Narrative and Meta-Analytic Synthesis of Programs for Acceleration of Learning.
7. Narrative and Meta-Analytic Synthesis of Programs with Other and Multiple Goals.
The Effects of Summer School: Questions Answered, Questions Raised: Geoffrey D. Borman.
Statement of Editorial Policy.