Across the Great Divide: Bridging the Gap Between Understanding of Toddlers' and Older Children's Thinking
June 2000, Wiley-Blackwell
1. The Great Divide.
2. Overlapping Waves Theory.
3. Microgenetic Methods.
4. The Present Study.
6. Overview of Toddlers' Problem Solving.
7. Components of Strategic Change.
8. Individual Differences in Learning.
9. How Changes Occur in Toddlers' Thinking.
10. Implications for Older Children's Cognitive Development.
11. Conclusions: Bridging the Gap.
A Key Bridge to Understanding the Development of Thinking and Problem Solving: Marvin W. Daehler.
Statement of Editorial Policy.
Across the Great Divide: Bridging the Gap Between Understanding of Toddlers' and Older Children's Thinking (US $60.95)
-and- Cyberbullying: Bullying in the Digital Age, 2nd Edition (US $25.95)
Total List Price: US $86.90
Discounted Price: US $65.17 (Save: US $21.73)