Theories of Truth
November 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A collection of classic and contemporary philosophical reflections on the nature of truth.
- Opens with an introduction to theories of truth, designed for readers with little or no prior knowledge of the subject.
- Divided into four sections on the most important theories of truth - correspondence, pragmatist, coherence, and deflationary theories.
- Brings together articles in the recent debate over the correspondence theory and deflationism that are not otherwise available in one place.
- Includes contributions by C.S. Peirce, William James, Bertrand Russell, Alfred Tarski, Hartry Field, Dorothy Grover, Anil Gupta and others.
- Concludes with an extensive bibliography of recent articles on truth.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Theories of Truth (US $45.95)
-and- Philosophical Issues, Volume 21, The Epistemology of Perception (US $41.95)
Total List Price: US $87.90
Discounted Price: US $65.92 (Save: US $21.98)